Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 9, 2011

All About Me


Hello Everyone!  I’m Nguyen Thi Bich Hoang and I’m 32 years old this year.  I was born on October 6, 1980 in Nha Trang City,Vietnam.  I’m a student at a vocational training center.  I don’t have brothers and sisters because I’m an only child.  I live with my mother in Nha Trang and we love this city by the sea very much. 
Right now, I’m studying Microsoft Office and learning to use software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.  I want to be useful in life and to serve others.  My dream is to use my computer and English skills to do charity work for the church.  I’m Catholic and I often go to the church in my free time, especially on weekends. 
My favorite subject is English and I’m currently studying this language with Ms. Ann and Mr. Francis.  They are good teachers from America.   I like to listen to Pop music and if I could travel to any place on earth, I would go to Rome, Italy and visit the Vatican. 
The person that I love and respect the most is my mother.  She is a single mother who works very hard to raise and care for me all these years.  In addition to supporting me, she has sacrified her life to raise 3 nieces and help many others at our church.   
My favorite food is delicious seafood spaghetti cooked by my English teacher, Ms. Ann. She makes the best Italian food in Nha Trang. 
I’m really scared of seeing a dead mouse and I don’t like people who lie and cheat.  Overall, I’m a very easy-going person who enjoys a simple life in Vietnam with honest people and honorable work.  I don’t have many friends and would like to know more people.  Nha Trang is a very peaceful and quiet city.  Every week, I enjoy hanging out at Hon Kien Club for some great live music by composer Trinh Cong Son.


English Practice 1:  Make the appropriate question for each given answer.

1) When were you born?..... 
I was born on October 6, 1980.


2)Where were you born?
I was born in Nha Trang City, Vietnam.


3) How many brothers and sisters do you have?
I am an only child.


4) What is your name?
My name is Nguyen Thi Bich Hoang.


5) How old are old?
I am thirty-two years old.


6) Who do you live with?
I live with my mother.


7) What school are you going to?
I am a student at a vocational training center.


8) What subjects are you studying?
I'm studying computer software.


9) What is your dream in the future?
My dream is to use my computer and English skills to do charity for my church.


10) What subjects is your favorite?
My favorite subject is English.


11) Who is your English teacher?
My English teachers are Ms. Ann and Mr. Francis.


12) Who do you love the most?
I love my mother the most.


13) What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is delicious seafood spaghetti.


14) What are you of afraid?
I'm scared of seeing a dead mouse.


15) How about you?
I'm an easy-going person.


16) Do you have many friends?
I don't have many friends.


17) How is the Nhatrang city like?
Nha Trang is a very peaceful and quiet city.


18) What do you like to do in your freetime?
In my free time, I like to go the church.


19) What is your favorite club?

My favorite coffee shop is Hon Kien Club, which has live Trinh Cong Son music every night.


20)What kind music do you like?
I like to listen to Pop music.

1 nhận xét: